Managed Services for Enterprise Networks
Lose the Frustration – Keep the Control
Managed services for enterprise networks is your ticket to a significant role at the business table. Hand off the mundane operations and carrier service management to third-party experts and you can finally tell the business you can "do more with less".
But if you fear that this means letting go of strategic and financial control, understand now: this is false.
This best practices guide will show you all you need to regain control, using managed services for enterprise networks.
- 7 warning signs that it is time to go the managed route
- 3 wise steps to rid yourself of day-to-day network burdens
- 7 tough questions to ask managed network service providers
Securing a Programmable World
We are seeing great changes in infrastructure everywhere. For networks to keep pace, they must be freed from hardware constraints – and this is fast becoming a reality.
But how secure is a world where every ICT function is software-defined and programmable? How do you embrace such potential without exposing your business to the risks?
The answer lies in making security itself programmable – and working with the right partner to do so.
Read more on preparing your business for the shift to programmable infrastructure, in this latest thinking paper.
- Cornerstones of a security architecture framework
- Benefits of programmable security
- Things to look for in a software-defined security partner